Friday, May 1, 2015

prayer on our knees to our God


Praying on bended knees asking lord what should I be you see is not where I want to be but where you need me I just want you to move me make me sing songs of praise that only you can make me king you know my place help me with my race
 
I want live right by your side
I want to be right where you are.

I want to be right where you are dance or play guitae I to sing and shout take your name out to those people there that need to know how you lived and died for them how yo gave them a second chance
 
 I want to live right by your side  
I want to be right where you are

Even though I don’t deserve it I want to do what ever it takes so I can earn it . move me like you move me and other take me to a place where I can make the sound harder louder and farther I just want to move me so they can see what you have done in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment